Improper use of kitchen equipment can greatly shorten the life of kitchen equipment. How to maintain kitchen equipment is an important issue. Today, we will explain how to repair and maintain kitchen equipment.
一. Maintenance plan for kitchen equipment
1. Check the connections of the equipment once a month, plugs, sockets, etc. should be firmly fixed.
2. Measure the temperature inside the oven every 15 days. Clean the inside of the oven and clean the fan blades in the oven. Check the chain of the oven regularly.
3. Clean the stove and burner dirt every 15 days. Check the burner's switch and safety.
4. Check the fryer's cabinet for oil leaks every month, and clean it on time to maintain its sensitivity.
5. Check the sensitivity of the rocker thermostat once a month and keep it clean.
6. Check the burners in the steamer once a month and check the air and gas mixing devices to make sure they are working properly. Check the blockage and damage of the steam line and replace it in time.
7. Check the drive belt of the refrigerating equipment once a month, observe their working cycle and temperature, and adjust the defroster in time. Check the sealing device of the refrigerator door to ensure the cooling efficiency.
8. Check the nozzle, cabinet and heating tube of the dishwasher once a month. Ensure the sensitivity of the automatic flushing device and check and adjust its operating temperature at any time.
9. Check the cleaning and use of the various utensils and equipment on the kitchen every day.
二. Specific maintenance measures for kitchen equipment
1. Oven Clean the surface of the oven every day and check that all lines are clear. Maintain the connectivity of the chain and switch. Ensure its efficiency.
2. Stoves Clean the iron frame and stainless steel pan on the stove every day and clean the natural gas nozzle frequently.
3. Furnace cleaning the steel plate every day, often repairing the natural gas nozzle of the seesaw and keeping it clean. Adjust the nozzle and ignition of the natural gas every 15 days.
4. Fryer Clean the inner wall of the oil furnace and the filter net every day. Adjust the nozzle and ignition of the natural gas every 15 days. Check the drain tube assembly.
5. Steaming Cabinet Clean the inner wall of the steamer and the partition every day. Check the steam pipe valve and the natural gas and air mixing device every 15 days.
6. Freezer Keep the inside and outside of the refrigerator clean every day and defrost every 7 days. Always check the power supply and temperature control unit. Keep the compressor compressor in working condition.
7. Dishwasher Keep the inside and outside of the dishwasher clean every day. Internal descaling is carried out for 30 days. Always check the use of detergents and driers to prevent foreign matter from clogging.
8. Other kitchen equipment should be thoroughly cleaned after each use, frequently maintained, and oiled gears and bearings every month. The motor is inspected every 3 months.